[3830] ARRLDX CW N2RM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rmoore1@eda.doc.gov
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2RM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:33:36 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM, N2VV
Station: N2RM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:          0
   80:  387    68
   40:  800    84
   20: 1059    89
   15:  614    86
   10:  539    74
-------------------
Total: 3399   401  Total Score = 4,087,794

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Bands were quiet with little flutter on any signals.  Glad Mark (N2VV)was at the
last moment able to come down and operate about half the time. Other wise it
would have been a single op effort which would have been a shame considering the
outside hardware, even with its current problems.

It seemed we were a little late moving up in frequency on the high bands the
first day, and a little early the second day.  It seemed the muf didn't get
quite as high the second day with mostly weak 10 meter european signals.

No packet was used, no statement being made by its nonuse, but it just wasn't
available.  Also no 160 meter antenna hooked up.

I'm pleased with the results considering everything.

The station is in somewhat disrepair both inside and outside, but will hopefully
be in better shape for CQWW.