[3830] ARRLDX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, at@at-communication.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:41:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  392    53
   80:  968    59
   40:  964    57
   20: 1207    59
   15: 1326    57
   10: 1375    57
-------------------
Total: 6232   342  Total Score = 6,315,030

Club: ATCC

Comments:

Have lot of problem before the contest have to repair PA
 During contest my bigger problem was human made noise on 10m
 My apoligize to people who call me and I dont hear because of that terrible
noise Never have that before and its not noise second day
 10m is not good to W7s
 160m was very noise terrible qrn level otherwise I can do much better
 I like how my 3 el quad work on 80
 My congratulations to N2NT I qsy with him to 80m after 2 hour of my sunrise and
he was 599+
 Thank you very much to everyone who call me
     73       Al 4L5A/D4B
 http://www.qsl.net/d44tt