[3830] ARRLDX CW N1DC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1DC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:26:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    0     0
   80:   84    48
   40:  106    48
   20:  188    66
   15:  282    67
   10:  138    46
-------------------
Total:  798   275  Total Score = 657,525

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My country total was up but QSO's were down about 150 from last year. I had
hoped for a much better 10M opening on Sunday. Once 10M opened it was too late
to doo much. Great to hear many QRP stations with good signals. Thanks to
everyone that answered my CQ. It's hard to compete with only 80W, but technique
and good ears usually win out in the end. Thanks for all the QSO's. 73 Rick
Member YCCC   QTH Braintree MA