[3830] ARRLDX CW VE9DX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE9DX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:26:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:  125    62
   40:  208    78
   20:  353    85
   15:  242    83
   10:   87    52
-------------------
Total: 1015   359  Total Score = 1,090,110

Club:

Comments:

Have a gut feeling I may have been the only NB station on as lots of band
changes requested all of which I did.  Not many contesters in the area
especially CW.  Spent way to much time trying to work 8R1K on 10.  He just could
not pull me in for the 5 band sweep.
Gotta love Writelog.  It is a real joy to use.  Rig only ran 30 watts and the
antenna is the same ole Butternut Vertical.
Did work TG7/OH3JF.  He was on 3500. 2 and listening on 3.562 yes up 62 and NOT
in the contest. QSO not claimed...
All in all the bands were quite good.  Heard lots, I just couldn't work.
Did bit of listening on 160 and heard some great signals... D4B, EA8ZS,
FS5UQ,VP5M, WP3R, ZD8Z come to mind.
Logs already uploaded to LOTW with 20 matches so far.
Thanks to the Florida gang for using J7OJ... Very special at this time.
73 Andy (VE9DX)