[3830] ARRLDX CW KP2CW(K6VVA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KP2CW(K6VVA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:40:23 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KP2CW
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: KV4FZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: USVI
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  472    53
   80:  436    57
   40:  831    58
   20:  654    54
   15: 1279    58
   10:  902    55
-------------------
Total: 4574   335  Total Score = 4,593,855

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My 1st Major Single Op DX Contest effort in 30 years, and a
60th Birthday present to myself after 25 years away from DX.
IMHO, 48 hours is WAY too long for us old dudes.  I only did
40 'cuz 3+ hours sleep in the 2 pre-contest days was NOT good.
Accordingly, I was very QLF & had numerous times of glaze-out.
1 hour of operating was wasted in making manual band changes.
Do I have a laundry list of things to NOT do next year?  YES!