Re: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT SOAB HP

To: <n2nt@comcast.net>, <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT SOAB HP
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <AT@AT-COMMUNICATION.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:21:05 -0100
      Dear Andy,
You only person with whom I qsy
 I make only one qsy this contest and its you and 80m contact
 I even decide I will not ask multiplier to qsy with me
 I dont know about GW stations but I think me and Paul WP3R was allways on
the band and its not so difficult to find as
 I think also thats too easy way to comeup on DX freq call him and ask him
to qsy on all 6 band if he have good setup and you sure you will hear him
 Anyway Im happy only with one qsy we make 6 band contact and there is
plenty of contesters make 6 bands qsos with out asking to qsy to another
band
 I wish you GL in SSB with my friend W2GD I know John propably will join you
in SSB contest
      73     Al 4L5A/D4B