[3830] ARRLDX CW K3WWP SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johnshan@alltel.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3WWP SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 05:39:32 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   24    22
   40:   40    31
   20:   85    46
   15:  181    62
   10:   37    23
-------------------
Total:  367   184  Total Score = 202,584

Club:

Comments:

Kenwood TS570D(G) at 5W to an attic random wire, attic 20M dipole, 15M vertical
dipole on side of house, or 10M sloping dipole on porch roof. CT logging
program. Only a limited effort this time due to other commitments on Saturday.
Pleased with my 80M results. Only had 28 countries on 80M with my minimal QRP
setup before the contest. Complete contest story in the Contesting section of my
web site at http://home.alltel.net/johnshan/. Also please take my contesting
poll if you decide to visit.