[3830] ARRLDX CW IO4T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4vet@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IO4T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:55:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IO4T
Operator(s): IK4VET, IK4XCL, IK4ZHH
Station: IO4T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MODENA
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:   14    10
   80:  210    37
   40:  361    47
   20:  533    55
   15:  483    49
   10:  248    36
-------------------
Total: 1852   234  Total Score = 1,297,998

Club:

Comments:

Great contest, almost full effort.
Good condition on 15m, less on 10m.
On 20m during european morning we logged just few qso but nice opening at 18-19
GMT; we missed OK and NM ... it seem incredible...
On 40m we planned more qso but a sloper and real 500w are not a booming
equipement ;-)
On 80m good number of mults, more than we planned
On 160 with great pleasure we were able to log someone! Very nice experience.
We still need a RX antenna..

RTX: ts950s ts850s
ANT: 10/15/20 KLM KT34A
     40/80/160 16m Vertical
     40m sloper to USA
     80m dipole
PWR: TL922
SOFTW: Ctwin 9.92

THANK'S TO 6 BANDERS: W3LPL K3LR K1TTT W3BGN K1XM K5ZD
..and for our surprise K5GO!

Thank's to the team XCL ZHH and for support to: IK4RQJ, I4YNO, IK4UOP,
IZ4EFNapoleone ;-)

any comment to: ik4vet@amsat.org
Andy
IK4VET