[3830] ARRLDX CW J7OJ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5kg@arrl.net, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW J7OJ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:49:33 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: J7OJ
Operator(s): K5KG/J75KG W4IX/J79JRC K3TEJ/J79Z
Station: J7OJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: J7 DOMINICA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  479    55
   80: 1021    59
   40: 1406    59
   20: 1539    59
   15: 1653    59
   10: 1546    59
-------------------
Total: 7644   350  Total Score = 8,026,200

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This operation was conducted as a memorial to Mr. Jim White, K4OJ, who became a
Silent Key on February 12, 2004.  We are grateful to the Office of the Dominican
Minister of Communications and Works and to Mr. Lambert Charles, J73LC, for the
immediate issuance of this special memorial callsign shortly before the contest.

There is so much to be said about this operation, and we will provide a writeup
in due time.  However, in the interest of getting this score posted, we are
submitting this report at this time.

73, George, K5KG/J75KG - John, W4IX/J79JRC - John, K3TEJ/J79Z