[3830] ARRLDX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:04:17 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD,LZ1UQ,LZ1PM,LZ2HM,LZ2CJ,LZ2PO
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 3322   238  Total Score = 2,380,000

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

That is only rough score. Due to problems with PCs and the network we had to
start contest the classical way - on paper and with the pen :-))) during first
10 hours.  Then LZ2HM came and get the PCs working but still without network for
the whole contest and with wrong timing for couple of hours for 20 and 15m
places. Anyway it was not planned to be a serious operation so everything was OK
:-)). Condx were great especially on low bands. We made over 300 Ws/VEs on 80m
which is a very good achievement from most Eastern part of Eastern Europe and
also about 1000 QSOs on 40m. During last two hours of the contest guys from NY4A
were exactly 599 + 35 db on 40m and many others were well over S9 too ! Due to
low height Inv Vee on 160m we may have deserved " The Deafest Guys" Award. It
was a struggle on top band ! We expected a bit better condx on 15m but it was
not to be and same could be said for 10m.
See you all in ARRL SSB - our rehearsal for WPX SSB here :-)).

73, Wally LZ2CJ on behalf of LZ9W contest team