[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@tiscali.it
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 23:15:43 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK3QAR IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4SXJ IK4UNH IK4WMH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Monte Codruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  164    36
   80:  356    42
   40:  509    48
   20:  726    59
   15:  638    51
   10:  554    42
-------------------
Total: 2947   278  Total Score = 2,457,798

Club: ROMAGNA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Propagation has been much better than the expectations, even on 10 meters
(execpt for w.coast, no sign from w6-w7), and gave us lot of fun! Tested
successfully the new 5L 20m @66ft.
As already marked by most of you, top band was in an outstanding shape,
and our new 900ft beverages helped us doing the job. We narrowly missed our
target of 3000 q's: this would have been a great result for us. The 40 meters 2L
"emergency" yagi @30 ft. did its best, but probably this was not enough. We'll
manage to set up something better for that band in the future. Let's see what
will happen.

On behalf of IR4M team

Fulvio, IK4MGP