[3830] ARRLDX CW W1MU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@crv.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1MU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:44:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1MU
Operator(s): W1MU
Station: W1MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maine (FN53)
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:  317    82
   20:  342    77
   15:  458    86
   10:  155    63
-------------------
Total: 1273   309  Total Score = 1,180,071

Club:

Comments:

Lots of fun.  15M in great shape both days and 10M was FB on Saturday morning
(1300Z-1500Z).  After having learned to run up the QSO count, now have to figure
out how to capture multipliers.  Might help next time to have antennas for 80 &
160.  Tnx to G0IVZ for my only 80M Q, which I got by loading up my 40M beam.
Set out to break 1 million points and achieved my goal.  Lots of fun working EU
but missed a lot of other stuff ? few AF, almost no OC.  Failed to work VK on
any band and missed out on all central Asia (UK, EK, EX, EY, etc).    Rig was
barefoot ICOM 756 ProII.  Antenna was stacked Optibeam tribanders on 10-15-20,
M2 40M3L and Optibeam OB2-40 on 40M.  Coathanger on 80.  As we say up here in
the land of the Red Sox, there?s always next year?