[3830] CQ160 SSB NX9T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NX9T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:00:57 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 304  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 11  Total Score = 40,071

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had big plans for this contest as it's one of my favorites and my wife and
kids were to be out of town for the weekend. However murphy hit...big time...I
had laryngitis from last Sunday until Friday(lost my voice completely).
Needless to say, laryngitis and SSB contesting don't mix well.  So, could only
muster a total of just over 4 hours.  Voice still isn't right...and didn't want
to push it too hard and wind up relapsing.  Too much to do at work to go another
week without being able to speak! :)

Even under these circumstances, still had some fun.  Thanks to all for the
contacts.

73,
jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t