[3830] CQ160 SSB WK4Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WK4Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:17:53 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WK4Y
Operator(s): WK4Y
Station: WK4Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Richmond VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Total:  QSOs = 607  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 16  Total Score = 88,263

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Antenna Inverted V, apex @ 75 to 80 feet AGL.  Prior to the contest I erected
the K9AY double receiving loop system.  This antenna is a great receiving
antenna for small lots.  I was able to hear signals that I would not have been
able to hear on the inverted V alone.  I did not hear Europe though.  I have
strong power line noise to the NE and the loop could only do but so much with
it.  It also was good for nulling signals that were interfering with signals I
was trying to hear.  Thanks to those of you who provided contacts.

73, Roy - WK4Y