[3830] CQ160 SSB N3HBX(N3HBXN3HBX) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jvevans@his.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N3HBX(N3HBXN3HBX) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:23:06 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N3HBX
Operator(s): N3HBXN3HBX
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 1143  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 18  Total Score = 194,475

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not much DX, but at least there was not much QRN. On the other hand, there was
lots of QRM including some deliberate and persistent would-be jammers. One guy
recorded me and then replayed that segment over and over on my frquency! (The
only cosolation was that it sounded pretty good!)