[3830] NAQP RTTY 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vision2000@acepaging.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:20:45 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   32    21
   40:  100    41
   20:   79    35
   15:  107    44
   10:   46    26
-------------------
Total:  364   167  Total Score = 60,788

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to all the many stations that made it into my log on three or more bands.
I believe only WI0WI made it into the log on all bands for a clean sweep.

Ten metres was open quite a bit later than most stations seemed to think, so not
enough stations were worked.

Sorry for the tough copy on 40 and 80m. These bands were very tough this time
out, low power.

Congrats to Don, AA5AU for a great effort that will take some beating.

73, Dean