[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6TN SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6tn@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6TN SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:58:47 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6TN
Operator(s): VE6TN
Station: VE6TN

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    2     2
   80:   12    10
   40:   39    28
   20:  283    77
   15:  235    69
   10:   44    21
-------------------
Total:  615   207  Total Score = 372,600

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

For the most part the propogation was pretty good.  20 meters opened up Friday
night early morning and delivered a bunch of sweet multipliers.  Sometimes the
bands had very strange 1-way skip.  You know they type of surreal feeling when
its in the middle of the night, your deprived of sleep, the band is quiet except
for these weak watery stations way down in the mud, just above the S0 noise . .
. . and you only have to call them once!

I definely need to improve on my 80m and 160m installation to make it more
effective for DX.  I got 1 new countries on 160m, 4 new ones on 80m, and 5 new
ones on 40m.  So the dx'er in me is very pleased.

Thank you to everyone that worked me, especially PJ2T which gave me 160m and a
clean sweep on all 6 bands.