[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3ZO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3zo@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3ZO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:22:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3ZO
Operator(s): K3ZO
Station: K3ZO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:   28    24
   80:  218    67
   40:  360    74
   20: 1022    91
   15: 1204   106
   10:   59    22
-------------------
Total: 2891   384  Total Score = 3,330,432

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Solar flux does matter!  Now we got a glimpse of what ten meters will
be like for the next several years!

Thanks to all the no-code licensees in Europe who have just gained
HF privileges thanks to the new ITU regulations.  They really
helped fatten my log in this, the first major phone contest since
they got on the HF bands.