[3830] Reality check ??

To: N4TZ@ARRL.NET, 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Reality check ??
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:55:07 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2004 9:29:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
N4TZ@arrl.net writes:

> However, some of us were not so fortunate as to be able to
> avail ourselves of any of the aforementioned opportunities.
> We pitched a surplus pup tent in the back yard and imagined
> how the other guys did it.  Of course, we couldn't leave the
> tent up all summer long because we used the yard for other
> purposes as well as having to mow the grass or weeds from
> time to time.  This is like the experience of the typical
> low power contest operator.

Lets see, Terry. QRZ.com shows you with a 120' Rohn 45 with 2/2 on 40, 5/5 on
20, 5/5/5/5 on 15, 6/6/6/6 on 10, TIC rings galor.....and you call that a
"surplus pup tent in the back yard"  and "a typical low power contester"??

 What on earth have you been smoking?

Send some. ;-)

73,Bob K8IA
Mesa, Arizona USA