[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1IR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ir@designet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1IR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:21:39 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1IR
Operator(s): K1IR K1LZ K1OA K1VR KE1J NB1B
Station: K1IR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   45    39
   80:  288    72
   40:  409    91
   20: 1006   106
   15: 1095   112
   10:  112    43
-------------------
Total: 2955   463  Total Score = 4,105,884

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a revolving door contest at K1IR with all ops fitting their limited
operating time in with other personal commitments. We did manage to keep the
station on the air for the whole contest, and we had a great time. The
possibility that 10m just might come alive to Europe kept us on our toes all
day.

Congrats from our team to competitors in all categories!

73,

Jim, Krassy, Scott, Fred, Lars and Dennis