[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W5AC(NT5TU) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nt5tu@w5ac.tamu.edu
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY W5AC(NT5TU) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:06:56 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W5AC
Operator(s): NT5TU
Station: W5AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00
Radios: SO2R

   80:   12
   40:   96
   20:   74
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First RTTY Sprint.  Stayed on 20 as long as I could, b/c low bands is really
tough from this campus with our dipole and G5RV.

Used N1MM with MMTTYx2, but the station's PentiumII-350 just can't pull the
load.  That's why there was always about a second delay before it actually could
transmit -- sorry for confusion guys...

I think I had about 70 band changes.

Rigs:
Kenwood TS-940s (FSK)