[3830] Commonwealth ZL4HH Open LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth ZL4HH Open LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:50:27 -0800
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: ZL4HH
Operator(s): ZL4HH
Station: ZL4HH

Class: Open LP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:   20
   40:   75
   20:   76
   15:   19
   10:   10
------------
Total:  200  Total Score = 3,620

Club:

Comments:

Absolutely lousy conditions on the higher bands. Between 2200-0300utc (1100-1600
local) just 6 contacts. Final tally of 200 contacts - is my lowest ever in 30
years of Beru's.  Only 43 G's and 5 VE3's.

Lower bands were in better shape but only just. Seemed to be more ZL's (at least
17) active than in recent years. I really missed working or even hearing some of
the long-time regulars, (if you called me I'm sorry we didn't make it).

Oh well there's always next year, thanks for the contacts.

73, Frank ZL4HH aka ZL2BR