[3830] OkQP K5YAA Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] OkQP K5YAA Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:46:41 -0800
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    7      0      0
   40:  132      5      0
   20:  441     35      0
   15:    4      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  584     40      0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 80,608

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to all who traveled with us in the 22 different counties we made.  Many
call signs in the log multiple times.  WB2ABD, NF4A, N4IG, WA4PGM, W1END, W1TO,
W7OM, KO7X, NA2X, W3BYX, WA3AAN, K9JF, K4MUT, RK2FWA, ND5S, WB6BWZ, K5ZG and
KO1U from memory.  I can still hear the pileups and had great fun working 'em.

The Florida Contest Group was out in force.  Many FL stations worked.  Thanks to
all in the FCG for their air time and support.  OJ would be proud.

A special thanks to the Texas mobiles who came up to help.  They covered alot of
territory.

We keep working each year to improve times and instate activity.  Hope everyone
got a new county or two from this year's effort.

K5YAA