[3830] WiQP N0IJ/9 SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N0IJ@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP N0IJ/9 SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:11:31 -0800
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: N0IJ/9
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Douglas Cty
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

   80:   85      8
   40:  102     17
   20:   67     10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  254     35  Mults = 71  Total Score = 58,330.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Worked awful hard from the far NW corner of the state (Douglas Cty)for these
qso's.  A field day type set-up with dipoles at my lake cabin.  40 was so long
that I could hear only a few WI stations all day--missed all of the mobiles
unless they were within 50 miles!  80 was probably the place to be, but being so
far from the masses, it might have been difficult.  Sorry that I didn't try it
earlier, however. Only occasionally got run going on 20--more often discovered
other, totally invisable, stations were on same frequency.  Still one of my
favorite contests and was a lot of fun.