[3830] WPX SSB K0HW SO(TS)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0hw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0HW SO(TS)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:30:10 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    4
   80:   42
   40:   39
   20:  203
   15:  127
   10:   63
------------

Club:

Comments:

It was my second time trying this contest and I almost doubled the QSO count.

Weather this weekend made 160M and 80M close to useless.  There is also an
element hanging in the vertical position off the beam that was hitting the
80M and 160M dipoles as the beam turned.  I noticed this on Saturday.

I can't wait for the end of May and the CW WPX.  I should have the beam fixed by
then!!