[3830] WPX SSB NX9T SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NX9T SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:10:56 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:   12
   80:   88
   40:   37
   20:  402
   15:  322
   10:  196
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well once again I could only muster a partial effort...partly due to a visting
relative, partly to be able to play around with the kids on a weekend, and
partly a result of 75 degrees and sunshine!  I did get in almost 16 hours during
the weekend...some here and some there.  Was lots of fun but it does
hurt to see what's happening to 10m.  Very little EU there now.  I always
enjoy
this contest since we can work "anyone and everyone".  Keeps it interesting.
Guess we'll really be doing that(working NA stations) in the next few years.

All the best.  Thanks again for a fun outing.

73,
jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t