[3830] WPX SSB YT9X M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yu1zz@ptt.yu
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YT9X M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:54:31 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: YT9X
Operator(s): YU1ZZ,YU1EA,YU1JW,YT1RA,YT1RW,YT1RX,YZ1KA,MICCO
Station: YT9X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Sevojno - JN93
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  132
   80:  488
   40:  512
   20: 1973
   15:  916
   10:    9

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

I was may pleasure to watch young operators work in pile - ups:
Aco YT1RA,yl Tanja YT1RW,Darko YT1RX,Buco YZ1KA, Micco.
Propagations were very bad on 15m, and ten metters was
practically closed. We are grateful to Dule YU1EA for spending
this weekend and working the contest with us.

73`s Milan YU1ZZ