[3830] WPX SSB EA5ON/M SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EA5ON/M SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 04:28:30 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5ON/M
Operator(s): EA5ON
Station: EA5ON/M

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  187
------------

Club:

Comments:

Only a fool would do SOSB10 LP from a mobile, but hey, what can I do? Saturday
was reasonable, worked DX I didn't think would be possible. Sunday was a
disaster and I went home early. Are we still having fun? You bet! Thanks to
everyone who picked me out of the noise, you'll all be pleased to hear that by
the time CQWW comes around, I should have the new improved home station up and
running and neither of us will have to work so hard!