[3830] WPX SSB W5GN SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry@mxg.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W5GN SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:14:04 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W5GN
Operator(s): W5GN
Station: W5GN

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:    8
   40:   51
   20:  236
   15:  270
   10:  134
------------

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Worked Spots Only, and only non-USA stations to give them the
high-point contacts.

At least 100 QSOs would never have happened if not for Packet Spots;
those were the very weak stations that were sandwiched in between the
thundering and always-calling-CQ-USA stations, and only because of the
spot did I stop to listen; upon hearing the East Coast working them,
I knew there was a station there, and by listening thru several QSOs,
QSB would eventually bring the station up to where I could confirm the callsign
and hear the sequence number, so I was able to give these weak
stations a QSO that otherwise might never have happened.

Barry, W5GN