[3830] WPX SSB ZP1C(ZP5AZL) SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ZP1C(ZP5AZL) SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:57:50 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZP1C
Operator(s): ZP5AZL
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: Paraguay
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:    1
   40:   32
   20:  517
   15:  673
   10: 1206
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Many Thanks to all who come to my cq call, the ZP1 prefix was lovely to use in
this contest, and i enjoy it.
Finally due a working in new tower and a new antennas setup..remain only for
this contest an old TH6 up and some wires..last minute i decide to participate
in the TS categorie,,just for try the prefix that i got..and was fun..10 meter
was my best band with nice runing some times to EU and USA.
Not use monobander antenas reduce my posibility to increase my qsos numbers and
prefix..specially in 40 who was terrible..and in the nigth when i went to 80
..and calibrate the antena the SWR was so High , so i went to see the
antenna..what i found?? the antena was cut for somebody !! i have my 80 meter
antena in a land in a side of my house..so went to fix something in nigth..but
the problem was very hard to resolve.
I am working in my four tower..so maybe things will be diferents in the
future..with powerfull antenas.
work JA'S on 10 at this time was really nice..i will try also to put in the
future to put up some Kaz or Pennant antena for listen on low bands..that is
always my pain here in the deep south.
Congratulations to all my brazilian friends..from the Araucaria DX Group for an
exellent job and nice resoults.

73 to All
Tom
ZP5AZL // ZP1C
If you need the qsl card please contact with Joe W3HNK my manager and old
friend.