[3830] CQ WPX SSB OI6AY SOAB(TS)LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX SSB OI6AY SOAB(TS)LP
From: oh4ii@jippii.fi
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:07:15 +0300 (EEST)
CQ WPX SSB

Call: OI6AY
Operator(s): OH4II
Station: OI6AY

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: Tikkakoski
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
160: 28
80: 60
40: 42
20: 560
15: 285
10: 27
------------
Total: 1002 Prefixes = ? Total Score = 925452

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments: It was sure nice to be on the air after two years qrt. Had a little sore throat after the contest (no voice keyer). On the second night I went sleeping little too early, after four hours of sleeping I got on the air again only to notice that 14 - 28 Mhz was really dead. It took more than three hours to bands to open again.

__ Sano ei kuukausimaksuille. Hanki Suomen ainoa aidosti kuukausimaksuton GSM-liittymä osoitteesta http://www.saunalahti.fi