[3830] Avril KH6DV Rover QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Avril KH6DV Rover QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:15:53 -0800
                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: KH6DV
Operator(s): KH6DV
Station: KH6DV

Class: Rover QRP
QTH: Rover..duuh
Operating Time (hrs): 36

       80:      1
       40:      1
       20:      1
       11:
      Ch3:
      UHF:
      10G:
    Light:
Telepathy: 1 dupe
-----------------
    Total:      3  Mults = 3  Total Score = 2

Club:

Why K1DG beat me this year:

I'snt it obvious, doing the traditional 20-40-80 thing doesnt get you anywhere
in this contest. I have a language barrier problem on Ch-11 so no action
there.

I did remove my low-pass filter but still couldnt generate any TVI on CH-3.
I did try the telepathy mode. This may be easy for you guys, the left side of
the brain from the left coast works the right side of the brain from the right
coast. I'm way out here well beyond (the)LEFT (coast) and the path loss is just
too much. I thought I had a telepathy contact for a minute but it turned out I
was just talking to myself again, another dupe. You guys may hear voices in your
heads all the time and that makes it easy, all I heqar out here is the sound of
the surf.  We all know why K1DG always wins, three operators at each position,
one to run and one for mults, but the key is the third guy who coordinates the
self-spotting/fan club spots.

There is always next year