[3830] Avril ZP5AZL(@ZP1SLAND) M3 Unlimited

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Avril ZP5AZL(@ZP1SLAND) M3 Unlimited
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:19:38 -0800
                    50th Annual Poisson d\'Avril Contest

Call: ZP5AZL
Operator(s): ZP5AZL,CX6VM,ZP5MAL,N3BNA
Station: ZP1SLAND

Class: M3 Unlimited
QTH: new  ZP island
Operating Time (hrs): 96

       80:  150
       40:  150
       20:
       11:
      Ch3:
      UHF:
      10G:
    Light:  100
Telepathy:  200
----------------
    Total:  600  Mults = 3  Total Score = 2

Club:

Why K1DG beat me this year:

We put a really emphasis on low bands and ligth and telepathy contacts..before
the contest we surrounded of water our contest qth, so we become a new Iota
inside Paraguay, that is a Mediterranean Country, so water surrounded (we put
lotsa a bag of salt) we have the ideal qth and plan a vertical effort..contest
was ok with big pileups speccial on telepahty..almost no interference at
all..the guys were really concentrate to beat K1DG  this year, but in the midle
of the contest 48 hours..my neigbord took of the barricade that support the
wather of our self island..and we lost all the good conditons we have before..

73 de Tom
ZP5AZL