[3830] OnQP VA3OPP Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3pc@ciinet.org
Subject: [3830] OnQP VA3OPP Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:54:28 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VA3OPP
Operator(s): VA3PC,VA3MW,VA3SK
Station: VA3OPP

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    3      4      4
   80:   17    110     51
   40:   66    228     61
   20:    1      1      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
---------------------------
Total:   87    343    120  Total Score = 75,600

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

We started in COC district, moved to TIM and worked until the generator went
kaflooey -beware bad petrol- and blew the power supplies around midnight
Saturday, moved to NIP, had a nap, the repaired and started at 0700 for a few
hours and then finished off in PSD.  The rate was considerably slower on Sunday
as a lot of the southern Ontario stations were off the air due to thunderstorms
or not knowing they can work rovers again after changing locations.  We were
lucky enough to not have any rain in our travels.  Now comes the chore of
breaking down the log into district/county chunks to submit to the ODXA.
Thanks to all who worked us! '73 Paul / Mike / Ken & Scott (GMC Motorhome owner
extrodinaire)