[3830] FlQP NS3T SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP NS3T SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:57:53 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   40:   23      2
   20:  202     74
   15:   26     11
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  251     87  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 41  Total Score = 108

Club:

Comments:

Having spent a lot of time in Florida over the years, I always enjoy this
contest - and the mobiles have really made it special in recent years.
Hats off to all of them for their hard work again this year.

I could only operate the first half of Saturday, so I figured that my
sweep would be doomed by one county...and it almost was...until
W5WMU gave me Gulf with about a half hour left to give me a full
CW sweep!!

I did SO2R for the first time with a state QSO party - I just
put one rig on SSB and the other on CW and kept sweeping the bands.
It worked out pretty well for my little station.

Propagation wasn't that good on 20 at times - but 15 did open on
Sunday - too bad more stations didn't go up there.  I even heard
stations on 10 here in Maryland, but their beams must have been
pointed out west instead.

Great contest - great mobile effort - and OJ to everyone.

Jamie NS3T
Kenwood TS-2000
IC-706
HF6V vertical