[3830] FlQP W9RE SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W9RE@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] FlQP W9RE SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:03:12 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): ?

   40:   21
   20:  228
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  249     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 65,736

Club:

Comments:

Fabulous job by the mobiles, they make the contest.  This is the best QSO Party
from Indiana with good 20 meter conditions.  Was in and out on both days but
when I got close to a sweep was in the chair most of Sunday afternoon.

Missed Madison County, at 1800z and missing 4 or 5, I didn?t think seriously
about making sure one of the 3 mobiles in the next county was going there (none
did). And at the end K4BAI was heading there but ran out of time and NF4A
disappeared maybe in my noise level as the band lengthened out.

Top mobiles q?s
W5WMU   28
N4TO            27
K4KG            25
N4KM    21
NJ4M            17
N4BP            15
NF4A            13
KN4Y            13
K4BAI   13
W4OV     8

Thanks to all and adding the ?OJ? was a nice remembrance of Jim and all his work
on the FQP.  As a tribute I only operated Charlie Whiskey in this one.