[3830] MiQP N9NE/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP N9NE/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:38:42 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N9NE/M
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE/M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  448     60  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 83,172

Club:

Comments:

Too lazy to break down CW/Ph Qs by band ... sorry .... but mostly 20 and 40
meters.

I ran nine "desirable" counties of the western UP. As I was solo, I operated 50
minutes from a parked position in each county, then moved on. I did very little
operating while driving between counties, as logging while driving was
difficult. Thanks to the folks who stuck in there all day to give me Qs! The
weather was excellent, but I wondered why close-in stations were having problems
copying my 80 meter signal in the last hour of the test. I found out when I
turned south toward Oshkosh(home)and saw lightning and the approaching T-storm
through which I had to drive for 2 1/2 hours in the wee hours of the morning.
Great fun, all-in-all!