[3830] InQP N9RV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbarkey@bsu.edu
Subject: [3830] InQP N9RV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:19:36 -0700
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Del. County
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   52      8
   40:  239    223
   20:  170    232
   15:
   10:    1
--------------------
Total:  462    463  CW Mults = 84  Ph Mults = 76  Total Score = 221,760

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was the best IN QSO party that I can remember.  Thanks to
all of you regulars (you know who you are) for making an
appearance in this one.  With the WEU, ARI, CH and NEQP contests
going on simultaneously at the end, I felt like a waiter at
a restaurant, giving my "customers" a menu of exchange options ...

Conditions got better as the contest went on.  Anything was
better than the weather (rain) and the hockey game (Red Wings
go down) on TV.  I wonder how many QSLs I will get asking for
Delaware for their WAS??  (QTH:  Delaware COUNTY, Indiana).