[3830] NewEngQP NB1B Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP NB1B Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:00:15 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: NB1B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BRIMA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:    137
   40:    273
   20:    414
   15:    116
   10:     23
------------------------
Total:    963       0  Mults = 107  Total Score = 206,082

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

For various reasons, I decided to do a CW only even this year.  Had a great
time, but the score wasn't quite up to some of the others.  Nice job by both
KI1G and NT1Y.

Condx on the bands were not too hot- 10M was indeed open well to FL on Sunday,
but no one was there.  Most of the 10M QSOs were NE stations that QSYed.  Missed
4 states this year: SC, Mt, Ar, and Hi.  Only 5 Canadian provinces were worked:
VE1, 2, 3, 7, and 9.  I did find 56 countries, including VR2, KH2, EX, and 9M
being about the rarest.

Thanks to all of those that QSYed for me.

See you next year!