[3830] WPX CW KT1V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt1v@demop.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT1V SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 18:16:01 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT1V
Operator(s): KT1V
Station: KT1V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:  zip
   80:  105
   40:  798
   20:  908
   15:  404
   10:   11
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

So many people use a special callsign  for this contest, maybe I should too.
Hmmm, maybe I can borrow W1AAX or maybe K1RX for next year :)

Not a single hour over 100. Lots of fun - timed manditory off times, to some
extent, to play with the kids (who totally trashed my neat clean shack during
the test!)

80m was better than 40 here Sat night, but activity was much lower
73
Ted