[3830] WPX CW SC2AG(SM2DMU) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm2dmu@sk2kw.se
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SC2AG(SM2DMU) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 05:28:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SC2AG
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: SC2AG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   29
   80:  115
   40:  158
   20:  719
   15:  376
   10:  159
------------

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Poor DX conds - Asia (99 qso) won over NA (97 qso) - AF, SA and OC were 25 in
total and the remaining 1335 were from Europe. It was fun to air the unique SC2
prefix for the first time. We were planning to go for a Multi Operation but due
to other commitments we ran out of operators. I decided to run all bands low
power  myself and I am very pleased with the score considering the conds. By the
way, all QSL´s should go to SM6CTQ.

Thanks all for calling in and see you soon in another contest!

Rainer SM2DMU
(usually 7S2E in contests)

www.7s2e.sk2kw.se