[3830] WPX CW WB2DVU SOSB80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb2dvu@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WB2DVU SOSB80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:28:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WB2DVU
Operator(s): WB2DVU
Station: WB2DVU

Class: SOSB80 LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:
   80:  230
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Assn

Comments:

Equipment: FT-1000MP, 80M inverted-L, 100' bent dipole (ladder-line feed) @ 30',
rcv antennas mag loop and tribander, Writelog.

I erected an 80M inverted-L (45' vert) w/ 24 on-ground radials for the weekend.
Beats the pants off my usual 1/2 sloper.  Also extended my 40M dipole to 100'
for domestic QSOs, but barely used it.

Static not too bad, really.  I get the feeling I was heard a bit better than I
could hear.  My apologies to the stations that I couldn't pull out.  I need
better rcv antenna(s) next time.

73, Redd, WB2DVU