[3830] WPX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, at@at-communication.con
Subject: [3830] WPX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 10:07:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B/D44TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:  126
   40:  677
   20: 1871
   15: 1688
   10:  525
------------

Club: ATCC

Comments:

WX is not good to do antenna work because its very windy in my location
 Spend lot of time to fix antennas anyway
 There is no time to relax before the contest
 Im sorry I was not able to use SO2R again in this contest because find too late
that I miss cable from band data from FT1000D to band decoder to switch filters
and thats bad because I can for sure find much more prefixes
 Bernie ZS4TX develop brilliant SO2R and much more then that SCKII its really
sound great I try to listen before the contest and looks what it can do
 WOW I will show next contest hi hi
 My congratulations to Bernie ZS4TX for his great result in the contest also
 My congratulations also go to PJ4U and P40O for great M/S effort
 Its nice to see CQ WW contester CT1BOH active in WPX
 I hope you do well Jose and you have a fun
      73       Al 4L5A/D4B
 http://www.qsl.net/d44tt