[3830] WPX CW CS3B(CT1BOH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1boh@sapo.pt
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CS3B(CT1BOH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 06:20:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CS3B
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: CQ9K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Madeira Island
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  130
   40:  854
   20: 1429
   15: 1110
   10:   62
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Many thanks to CQ9K team for inviting me to operate from Madeira Island. They
worked very hard before and after the contest to set up the station in a SO2R
configuration to my liking. Everything worked perfect and a big thank you to
all:

CT3BD, CT3DL, CT3DZ, CT3EE, CT3EN, CT3IA, CT3IQ, CT3KU, CT3KY, CT3HK

It's hard to believe so many people worked so hard just for one to have all the
fun...

A view of the station taken from the top of the 15 meter tower facing Europe
direction http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh/DSC00287.JPG

A view of the station and all antennas taken facing north direction (5+4el on
10; 2el on 40, 80 dipole, 5 el on 20, Tribander, 5el on 15)
http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh/DSC00299.JPG

A view of the SO2R set-up friday afternoon before the contest with clouds all
over in the background http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh/DSC00337.JPG

A view of the group minutes after the end of the contest
http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh/DSC00341.JPG
standing left to right:
CT3BD, CT1BOH, CT3IQ, CT3EE
Below left to right
CT3KU, CT3DZ, DT3DL
not shouwn, taking the picture CT3IA

And...yes CS3B is the NCDXF beacon callsign. The beacon vertical is on top of
the roof of the house.

QSLs via CS3MAD

Congrats to D4B for the big score.

73's José Carlos Nunes