[3830] WPX CW VK1AA/4 SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk1aa@tpg.com.au
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VK1AA/4 SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:47:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VK1AA/4
Operator(s): VK1AA
Station: VK1AA

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1400
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

What a disappointment! During the entire contest 20m was practically closed with
no decent propagation to either Eu or US. Even when I felt I was loud, the rate
was still way down...
Rebuilding antenna rotor (twice) was actually more fun
than operating the contest itself.

Has anyone ever though about 24 hour format for WPX? All that wasted time and
energy on endless CQ's on second day - nothing but total masochism, even for a
contester!

Nick VK1AA/4