[3830] WPX CW OL0W(OK1DSZ) SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL0W(OK1DSZ) SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:04:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL0W
Operator(s): OK1DSZ
Station: OL0W

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   80
   80:  337
   40:  375
   20:  651
   15:  295
   10:   75
------------

Club:

Comments:

Very nice contest. First SO2R attempt - good experience, but still a lot to
learn and also some HW has to be improved.

Wire antennas for 80 and 40 were raised in april and first tested during EU
Sprint CW. Especially 40m inv vee seemed to be a "killer" ant (if you consider
it is only inv vee). But during WPX, it became clear it is able to kill only EU.
If I look to other SOABTS results, 40 is the band where I lost the game.

Anyway it was great fun and I am looking forward to next contests. Tnx to all
who called in.

Rig FT1000MP+AL800H, TS570D barefoot, 3el tribander @ 10m, inv Vs for 80, 40,
160 (@ 8, 9, 12m)

Zdenek

PS. Does anybody know anything about K6AW's plans to release 2003 CW results on
the web?