[3830] ANARTS VE3XD SOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS VE3XD SOST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:49:14 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOST LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   33   227    15
   20:  245  4008    77
   15:   86  1457    43
   10:    1    27     1
-------------------------
Total:  365  5719   136  Continents = 6  Total Score = 4,667,504

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Much improvement in my personal score this year even though working only 17.5
hours. Up in every category including four times more VK bonus points. At some
time or another there was propagation almost everywhere so DX points were way up
too. This is a fun contest, sort of like the "No Rules" at Outback. hi. No power
category, no packet restrictions, just good basic RTTY contesting. This is about
the only contest where I can easily surpass 1M points.

Station Description: Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V at 100 watts
Antenna(s): Cushcraft X7 at 18m, Alpha-Delta DX/DD as inverted-vee

Thanks to everyone for the contacts.
73, Don VE3XD