[3830] WVQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WVQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:32:25 -0700
                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:    4      5
   40:   13      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   17     12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 552

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

W8DRZ& I had been planning to head to WV to do a mobile operation, but he got
summoned to a family graduation party, so our plans did not happen. Instead I
took advantage of sunshine (finally) in Ohio to catch up on yard work, etc.  No
mobiles were heard, other than one qso with rover K8RYU.

See you all in the Ohio QSO Party, on Saturday, August 28.

73  -  Jim  K8MR