[3830] ARRL FD AA5B 6A QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BruceAA5B@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AA5B 6A QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:03:52 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: AA5B
Operator(s): AA5B, KK6MC, K5TQ, K5TA, K7UP, N7KA
Station: AA5B

Class: 6A QRP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

  160:
   80:    63     4
   40:   502     0
   20:   675   128
   15:   177    40
   10:     0    27
    6:     0    74
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1417   273      0  Total Score = 16,935

Club: NM Field Day Coalition

Comments:

Still not sure what class we'll end up in. We kept three stations on the air all
the time, with some others making sporadic appearances. I'll figure it out
soon.

It was the first QRP experience for half of the crew, and they were pleasantly
surprised. Rigs: 2 K2s (what a great radio!), 2 K1s, QRP++, OHR Classic, IC706
(6 mtrs), IC746. All battery and solar power. Except for a small yagi on 6
meters, all antennas were simple dipoles in tall ponderosa pine trees.

Did a lot of things well, but messed up a few things that we'll work on next
time.

Lots-o-fun!   -Bruce AA5B