[3830] RAC Day VE6EX SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE6EX SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:45:43 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  335    405      12        12
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  335    405      12        12  Total Score = 93,072

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   740q total, missed Nu on both fone and cw. 20m single band low power, time
off for lightning and the family.
  Thanks to all my American friends who called in. I would have never done the
qso count without you guys and the dx stns too.
   ***I must mention that we cannot do crossmode Q's, like on 20m fone where I
got calls on cw and could'nt work you as a contest qso. I could'nt log these
calls as per the RAC contest rules, must QSY to cw band segments.. We as CDN
stns have to try to stay in the areas above 14.150 so it can be fun for
everyone, needless to say.*** Thanks for the q's again.
   Rig was Kenwood TS940s and 2el delta loop at 60'
  Dan, VE6EX